As we move on to the final leg of FY 18-19, KredX has had an eventful quarter as we continue to learn, unlearn, brainstorm and march on full steam ahead. Here’s a snapshot of our milestones, highlights and accomplishments from Q3.
Our Growth Story
- Receivables of some of the biggest names from the business world like Mukand Steels, Infosys and Appario are now being traded on the KredX platform
- KredX continues to expand pan-India with offices in Chennai, Hyderabad and many more in slew to cater to the growing demand
- We are now in the process of adding on many more products to our product suite following the success of our flagship invoice discounting product, KredX, and dynamic discounting product, KredX Early.
- The KredX website just underwent a major facelift! We would love to hear feedback or suggestions any of you may have!
- Our second flagship Muhurat Trading session received an overwhelming response with over 500 investors investing in 400+ discounted invoices on the KredX platform at an average selling rate of 52 minutes.
- We now have enabled YBL Payment Gateway on the platform. Investors can now deposit funds directly into their KredX accounts via net banking using the Payment Gateway for a quicker, seamless deal purchase on the platform.
Humans Of KredX
Stellar Performers Of The Quarter
- Yogya Palit, Operations
- Samran Iqbal, Vendor Sales
- Gaurav Pansari, Sales
- Utkarsh Gupta, Engineering
- Shuvajit Mukherjee, Operations
- Vijay Kumar Jonnalagadda
- Mahesh P.K., Marketing
- The KredX family is now 80+ member small and still growing 🙂
- Success party for the two-day Muhurat Trading session
- 4 KredXians, namely Manish (CEO), Devang (CTPO), Aman and Karthik (both of whom are tech stalwarts) successfully participated and completed the recent #FittestStartupChallenge organised by Prime Venture Partners
- VP – Credit Risk, Swapnil and Senior Product Manager, Hemant, too successfully completed the #MoveInSync half-marathon at the Bangalore Midnight Marathon
- Recently conducted our annual Ganpati puja in office
- Ethnic days and dress-ups in office for festivals with a fun, little Secret Santa game for Christmas!
We thank each and everyone of you who stood by us and contributed to our growth story. This wouldn’t have been possible without your support and patronage. And on that note, from all of us at KredX, here’s wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!